Only 4 moods, but so much love, and such a wide array of skills....
1. happy, whow! a dog in heat, a walk in the park, leash-ready yippie yippie; a scenic drive, ... FOOD! lotsa....
2. sad: none of the above...
3. angry-pissed-off, you've been trespassing mofo and I'm gonna have a piece of U for lunch
4. indifferent (what cat, I don't even pretend to see the cat)
And yes, today confirmed, dogs can sniff out cancer...
It's a great day for the Canine Folks, finally recognized for their tremendous and unsuspected talent!
After coming back from Jakarta, this huge bomb blasted away the Australian embassy last week: quite a nerve-wracking experience, if considering that we'd pass through that street every day...
- Reading: Corinne Maier - Bonjour Paresse: Absolute Must Read *****/*****
- Listening to: Beethoven Mondschein Sonate
- Thinking: http://www.mit.edu/~mikeho/media/endofworld.swf
- Thinking: in MindManager MindMap Mindsets about shortterm and longterm future plans
- Last Moving Picture: "The Man Who wasn't There..." with BB Thornton, by the Coen brothers: excelente! *****/*****: beautiful black and white shots, memorable scenes with the lawyer Riedenschneider in jail. Billy smokes, and he smokes and he smoke: the uber-cool Humphrey Bogart lookalike really hits it home
- Last picture: my next car / eat this hummer
- Last visited awesome website: http://www.ferket.com/jvlt
On her latest show, O. gave away more than 200 cars to inaugurate her 19th season on TV.
This is what we call sustainable consumption...
Calling out loud to all stations: BOYCOTT Oprah!
Tijdens de Vlaamse wetenschapsweek worden de roofvogels in de kijker gezet. Een valkenier vertelt over de wereld van de prooivogels, hun jachtmethodes en de geschiedenis van de valkerij. Dit alles zal ter plekke geïllustreerd worden met demonstraties door getrainde roofvogels
Zondag 24 oktober
14.30 u: Roofvogeldemonstraties voor het grote publiek op het voorplein van het kasteel.
Toegang: gekoppeld aan kasteelbezoek
Dinsdag 26 en donderdag 28 oktober
10.30 u: Roofvogeldemonstraties voor het grote publiek, groepen en scholen.
Toegang: gekoppeld aan kasteelbezoek
Informatie en reservering: 02-531 01 30
- 0 Number of minutes that President Bush, Vice-President Dick Cheney, the Defence Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, the assistant Defence Secretary, Paul Wolfowitz, the former chairman of the Defence Policy Board, Richard Perle, and the White House Chief of Staff, Karl Rove the main proponents of the war in Iraq served in combat (combined).
- 130 Approximate Number of countries (out of a total of 191 recognised by the United Nations) with a US military presence
- 4 Rank of the United States among countries considered to be the greatest threats to world peace according to a 2003 Pew Global Attitudes study (Israel, Iran, and North Korea were considered more dangerous; Iraq was considered less dangerous).
Story about a guy who stands by as Chernobyl explodes http://www.newscientist.com/opinion/opinterview.jsp?id=ns24611
Richard Dawkins and "What use for religion?": http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/dawkins_24_5.htm
Get yer World War IV on: http://globalsecurity.org/military/ops/world_war_4.htm
World War IV: How It Started, What It Means, and Why We Have to Win
Reading: The Sceptical Environmentalist - Bjorn Lombog
Travelling: Jakarta - Singapore - Paris - Brussels - Knokke - Paris
Thinking: In order to reach the Millenium Development Goals for water and
sanitation set by the United Nations in Johannesburg 2002; we'll have to connect
825.000 people to sanitation networks and 581.00 people to water distribution
networks; every single day. In fact, this will never happen... More worrysome:
coverage ratios in Africa are declining now...
Last picture: Slum-dwellers in Jakarta (report on WorldPeaceRadio soon)