a remarkable country, with a very interesting past, and even more surprising present.
The most famous Korean in the world is no longer Mr. Ban Ki Moon, but pop star PSY.
Learn to dance it with Britney Spears
and check out the Gandalf Style Parody
- Reading: Geert Mak, Reizen zonder Charley
- Viewing: Prometheus, and a sh£tload-backload of missed movies
- Listening to: The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack
- Playing: "Call me Maybe"
- Thinking: Thomas Sowell was right: One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.
- Last picture: the sun also rises....