2002-01-31

Sometimes I get the feeling that my leg talks to me: it's just my imagination of course, but it's a strange vibration that travel through my body saying: stop working for a second, yo've been at it long enough. But it's tremendous,
today I went to visit the CIA WORLD FACTBOOK, an interesting resource of information. Once you start reading it you can't help but smile for the tone, music and style of the frases in that factbook. You read stuff as "major narco-traffic problems and substance abuse". It's funny. As for the capacity of the US Army: they have no idea, why would that be? Not offering too much information, are we?

Just to acknowledge that most information we digest every single minute is probably FALSE and full of BIAS/ biaisé...
Control the information, and you control society