2004-05-21

Spam Fight by Wacondah.com: campaign against P.Prescott (cont'd)

This was our reply..

Dear Mr. Prescott,
Dear Paul,
Yo Dude-man,

i'm so thrilled by the confirmation that I've won 2500000,00 US dollars from the South African governement,
however, since I've been pulled into shenanigans before, I would kindly request that you send me

1/ a digital photograph of yourself
2/ a scan of a copy from your passport
3/ the statutary documents of Interscopefinancegroup.net

You can foreward them on this adress. I do not have time to go surfing to the website, and in any case do not trust uncertified web content. I also inform you that I'm now being assisted by Islas Canarias Lawyers who will aid me in claiming the lump sum ammount. Please reply ASAP, dear Paul, now I must go off to sip some more margarita's

kind regards, Mr. Joder de Mierda (2.500.000,00 USD richer)


--- paul prescott escribió: > ATTN:Mr.Joder de Mierda
>
> Dear Sir, > I acknowledge the receipt of your email > message,hence > acting on the instructions in your claims file with > Reference number PG3-B8 and Batch number GBH-2, I > wish > to inform you that payment of your Claims amounting > to > US$2,500,000.00 has been > certified > by all authorities involved. > Be informed that instruments of payment for the sum > of US$2,500,000.00 to you, is already in our > possession and shall be processed upon meeting the > requirements stated below.

> You are required to fill a "Lottery Winnings Claim > Form" with all necessary details. Follow the link
> below to download the form > http://www.interscopefinancegroupsa.com/lottery.html
> After download, kindly print, fill neatly, and send to us either by fax or as an email attachment.
> You will also be required to pay a fee of USD5,750.00
> This payment is to cover transfer charges, Insurance > of vital documents like prize claim certificate and
> other transfer documents, handling and opening of > account charges.
> Congratulations once more, I shall be awaiting your > filled Lottery Winnings Claims Form.
>
> Truly yours,
> PAUL PRESCOTT,
> FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
> INTERSCOPE FINANCE GROUP.
> PHONE: +27 726907235
> FAX: +27 828675346
> EMAIL: p_prescott8@interscopefinancegroup.net
> WEBSITE: www.interscopefinancegroupsa.com