2004-08-04

F*cking Peter Gordon

Another smart spam scammer tried to contact me today,
the fight against spam continues, and so we'll post some juicy details to this mofo... See hows he reacts.

Spam him back on pagordon2002@libero.it
Extracts: "sooo tired of these same old frases, who falls for this nowadays?"

I need your strong assurance that you will never let usdown, me and a key
bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I guarantee that
this transactionwill be executed under a legitimatearrangement that will protect
you from any breach of thelaw. I will destroy all documents of
transactionimmediately we receive this money leaving no trace to anyplace.


Read an article in Wired on the weakness of the internet/communications networks & infrastructure. Freightened by the rogue states' intention to wage "asymetrical warfare" on us?
the answer is: we should start to bring some of these spammers to justice. And please note that your grandmother and her computer can do a lot more damage... by not securing their systems....
Estimates:
20% of online users has been scammed, average loss amounts to 1.000€.